Table Tennis Shoes
There are many different professional table tennis shoes, but should you really get yourself a pair? Well, the answer mainly depends on your playing level – beginners and amateur players for whom ping pong is just a leisure activity can certainly do with a regular pair of sneakers. However, if you wish to level up and even aim for tournaments, you should consider buying professional table tennis shoes. They are designed with the game’s movements in mind and actually help play better – so let’s now explore what makes ping pong shoes worth their price!
TOP Reasons Why to Choose Professional Footwear
Professional ping pong shoes aren’t just your regular sneakers – they have a number of unique characteristics that contribute to the player’s success. Best table tennis shoes are:
- lightweight – perfect for quick movements and change of direction during the game;
- non-slippery – provides extra safety even during the most intense moments of the game;
- with good support – an ideal grip for a safer and more comfortable game;
- durable – a good value for money in long term;
- breathable – ensures proper ventilation and enhances the player’s comfort.
Most table tennis shoes are made from synthetic materials, but some models also have leather parts. Bear in mind, that these shoes are designed for indoor play only – if you want to play outside or have to play on a concrete or hardwood floor, better choose regular footwear. Table tennis shoes have a very thin sole and aren’t suitable for hiking, walking, and other sport activities.
Once you’ve become an upper-intermediate or an advanced player, table tennis shoes will definitely help you take your game to a professional level. Pick up a perfect pair from the pingpongshop.eu product range and enjoy smooth movement and total safety during a ping pong match!